1. Pine Green / green zipper
2. Slate / Charcoal (top) / blue zipper
3. Field Tan / Charcoal (top) / yellow zipper
Product Type: hip-bag
Weight: 650 g
Carries: Max. 3 KG
Dimensions: 32 (28 cm) x 35 (25 cm) x 3 cm
Width on top (on bottom) x height (rolled) x depth (on bottom)
Size: 2 liters (rolled)
Base: Waxed cotton canvas, 100% CO
Lining: PE, beige
IMPORTANT: The slate color gets brighter with usage and exposure to rain.
Top front pocket (W:25 x H:17 x D:3 cm) with waterproof (YKK) zipper enclosure.
- Padded waist belt with D-ring closure (max. size of hip: 115 cm, min. size of hip: 82 cm)
- Inner zipper pocket: 20(w) x 19(h) cm.
Closure of the top: opening with velcro and straps with D-rings for rolling up.
Can be applied by closing them at front.
Product includes small leather items!
The Texwax material is designed to have a distressed, comfortable, worn-in look the more it is used.
TexWax is an extemely durable fabric that requires minimal care. However, just as you should not wash fabric upholstery or a leather product such as shoes, gloves, or jackets, you should not dry clean or use detergent on your TexWax products. Wax fabrics have been successfully used for many years without washing.
A periodic cleaning with a hose, damp cloth or soft scrub brush for heavy dirt is all that is needed. Your shower works equally as well. Sometimes a mild bar or flake soap (not detergent) or even Saddle soap will remove stubborn stains.
TexWax wax refinishing ointment (soon available in our online store) left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.
Darker shades are more successful than lighter shades in not showing soiling.
To be completely satisfied with the performance of your product, there are several important issues to remember:
- try water first with a slight brushing or scrubbing
- use a little bar soap or flaked soap or Saddle soap (leather soap), only if necessary, on specific areas only.
- NEVER use detergent, liquid or powdered.
- NEVER dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the finish.
- SPARINGLY apply TexWax wax refinishing ointment and little heat from a hair dryer always helps.
- Bright and deep colors are subject to crocking and bleeding
- No guarantees can be made regarding lightfastness or color transference during washing or cleaning
Please note that we need maximum 30 days to fulfill your order, before shipping.