Please note that we require up to 3 weeks to ship out the product.
Product Type: Lightweight roll-top backpack
Dimensions: 38cm x 65(55 rolled) cm x 12cm
(width on to/height (rolled)/depth)
Size: 17 liters (rolled)
Max. load: 8kg
Material: Standard - X-PacTM
Content: 38% Nylon 62% Polyester
Construction: C6 DWR finish, 70 denier double rip-stop Nylon face Black Polyester X-PLYTM at 22°, 0.25 mil PET film, 50 denier polyester taffeta backing
Features: Standard - X-PacTM is a high performance, lightweight, water-resistant material designed for the adventurer’s essentials.
The combination of X-Pac™ Ripstop Polyester, Hydro State waterproof construction technology, and 70 denier nylon fabric face
provides an ideal balance of weight and durability when it comes to hike or bike.
- front zipper pocket (23cm in width, 33cm in height)
- open side pockets with elastic cord puller (12cm in width, 25cm in height) - can fit a bottle with a diameter of 8cm
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap and load adjustment straps.
- Breathable backside due to the inserted air net construction and higher comfort with the replaceable padding inserted inside of the back.
- 2 aluminum sticks across the back inside provides stability of the bag when needed
- 2 loops on the front side of the bag for optional attachments.
- Closure of the top can be rolled and adjust with two side release buckles either on sides or on the top inserting into each other.
- Bag also includes an independent small zipper pouch ( 20cm in width, 16cm in height, 2cm in depth),
which can be attached with push buttons on the interior of the bag
- All backpacks come with a 20l dry bag, which can be inserted inside of the pack to provide double protection against heavy rain.
Product is made in Hungary.
Wash & Care Instructions:
Dimension-Polyant fabrics are incredibly strong and tough but they do take special cleaning care.
The material has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant.
DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause de-lamination.
Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
Use mild soap and water to wash
Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
Rinse with fresh water
Hang to dry