Product Type: Handlebar Bag
Weight: 460 g
Dimensions: 22cm x 25cm x 14cm
Size: 7 liters
Max. load: 5 kg
Material: Standard LiteSkin®
Content: 70% Nylon 30% Polyester
Construction: Non-Woven Polyester face coated with pigmented polyester resin 0.25 mil PET film, 210d Nylon backing, C6 DWR finish
Features: Standard LiteSkin® is a high performance, lightweight, water-resistant material designed for the adventurer’s essentials.
The 210 denier nylon is applied on the back-side, resulting a more abrasion-resistant fabric, with similar stitch-holding properties.
- front zipper pocket (22cm in width, 18cm in height, 4cm in depth)
- open side pockets with elastic cord puller (14cm in width, 19cm in height) - can fit a bottle with a diameter of 10cm
- When off the bike, additional, adjustable shoulder strap can be attached for wearing the bag on the shoulder (max. length: 116cm, min. length 64 cm)
- zipper pocket inside of the bag (20cm in width, 15cm in height)
- additional, velcro-closured sleeve at the bottom of the interior, facilitating space to insert PVC board, which keeps the bottom’s shape and protects valuables when the road gets rocky.
- additional sleeve at the bottom of the outer bag, which allows to side the bag directly onto the handlebar supporter.
- main compartment of the bag closes with a draw string and a lid with two side release buckles which close on the sides of the bag.
- 3 plastic hooks (1 in front, 2 at the back) serve as primary attachment for fixing the bag on the handlebar bag supporter
- 2 pieces of 30cm long Voile Straps® - nylon buckle straps - provide secondary attachment to the handle bar - the straps are removable from 2 leather lash tabs.
Voile Straps® are simple, compact, durable, and strong. It is as flexible as leather, enabling to fix the bag tight, but unlikely leather, this material is 100% water-resistant and easy to clean. If case of emergency, you can always remove the straps to secure, bundle, and repair almost anything on the go.
Handlebar bag supporter
Lightweight aluminum front rack which attaches to the A-head steerer by TimTas, made in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
We have two versions of the rack available:
-for 1 1/8" A- head steerer
-for 1" quil stem
Manu bag is made to specifically fit this rack, but we give you an option to order it as an individual piece, as a combo or you can even purchase the rack by itself.
Product is made in Hungary.
Wash & Care Instructions:
Dimension-Polyant fabrics are incredibly strong and tough but they do take special cleaning care.
The material has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant.
DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause delamination.
Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
Use mild soap and water to wash
Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
Rinse with fresh water
Hang to dry