Product Type: Roll-top backpack / daypack
Weight: 880 g
Size: 15 (rolled) - 20 L
Dimensions: 25x57(39)x13 cm
(width on to/height (rolled)/depth)
- Base: 100% waxed organic cotton canvas (made in UK)
- Lining: waterproof polyester fabric
- Bottom: premium sustainable Italian leather (EPD, Der Blaue Engel, Leather from Italy FULL CYCLE and ISO/TS14067 certified)
Top closure: opening with a zip, plus the 2 straps and ladderlock buckles when rolled down
- front pocket (21x27 cm) with waterproof YKK zipper enclosure
- 2 side pockets (13x22 cm) with push buttons
- inner padded laptop folder (26x40 cm)
- inner zipper pocket (20x26 cm)
- key ring for keys
Padded shoulder straps and padded back for additional comfort.
- Try washing off dirt with water and/or small brush!
- If the bag is heavily soiled use bar soap, flaked soap or saddle soap (you can use any stain-remover soap, but do not use detergent).
- Never use detergent (liquid or powder) to clean the bag!
- Never dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the wax finish!
- Do not put these bags in the washing machine!
In order to restore the wax, we offer additional British Millerain reproofing wax in gorgeous retro tins: refinishing ointment left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.
The backpacks are all made in Hungary: taylored in our own workshop in Budapest, sewn in Gyal.
From 15th July - 15th August we have a preorder session with 10-10 pieces available of each backpack. These orders will be shipped in mid-August latest.
As a special thank-you-gift, we send a limited and numbered silkscreen print with an adopted folk tale connected to the name of that specific backpack. Get to know more about them at PROJECTS.
From 15th August onwards the backpacks will be available online & offline both and you will have the chance to purchase the prints separately.
For personal pickup in Budapest use the following code at checkout: