Product Type: Flap top backpack
Weight: 520 g
Size: 8 liters
Dimensions: 23x29x13 cm
(width on to/height/depth)
- Base: 100% waxed organic cotton canvas (made in UK)
- Lining: waterproof polyester fabric
Top closure: easy-to-open flap top with side ladderlock buckles and drawstring lining
- front pocket (23x27 cm)
- inner zip pocket
Padded shoulder straps and padded back for additional comfort.
- Try washing off dirt with water and/or small brush!
- If the bag is heavily soiled use bar soap, flaked soap or saddle soap (you can use any stain-remover soap, but do not use detergent).
- Never use detergent (liquid or powder) to clean the bag!
- Never dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the wax finish!
- Do not put these bags in the washing machine!
In order to restore the wax, we offer additional British Millerain reproofing wax in gorgeous retro tins: refinishing ointment left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.
The backpacks are all made in Hungary: taylored in our own workshop in Budapest, sewn in Gyal.
For personal pickup in Budapest use the following code at checkout: