Product Type: Lightweight roll-top backpack (Black Heather)
Weight: 700 g
Dimensions: 38cm x 65(55 rolled) cm x 12cm
(width on to/height (rolled)/depth)
Size: 17 liters (rolled)
Max. load: 8kg
Material: Heavy Duty LiteSkin®
Content: 84% Nylon 16% Polyester
Construction: Non-Woven Polyester face coated with pigmented polyester resin 420d Nylon backing, C6 DWR
Features: Heavy Duty LiteSkin® is a high performance, lightweight, water-resistant material designed for the adventurer’s essentials.
The 420 denier nylon is applied on the back-side, resulting a more abrasion-resistant fabric, with similar stitch-holding properties.
- front zipper pocket (23cm in width, 33cm in height)
- open side pockets with elastic cord puller (12cm in width, 25cm in height) - can fit a bottle with a diameter of 8cm
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable chest strap and load adjustment straps.
- Breathable backside due to the inserted air net construction and higher comfort with the replaceable padding inserted inside of the back.
- 2 aluminum sticks across the back inside provides stability of the bag when needed
- 2 loops on the front side of the bag for optional attachments.
- Closure of the top can be rolled and adjust with two side release buckles either on sides or on the top inserting into each other.
- Independent small zipper pouch ( 20cm in width, 16cm in height, 2cm in depth),
which can be attached with push buttons on the interior of the bag
- 20l dry bag, which can be inserted inside of the pack to provide double protection against heavy rain.
Product is made in Hungary.
Wash & Care Instructions:
Dimension-Polyant fabrics are incredibly strong and tough but they do take special cleaning care.
The material has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant.
DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause de-lamination.
Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
Use mild soap and water to wash
Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
Rinse with fresh water
Hang to dry