MINI ZELEIKA BURGUNDY
MADE TO ORDER!
Please note, that this product might be out of stock, but in this case we make it to you exclusively, which may takes up to 1-3 weeks. When in stock, we ship immediately.
Product Type: Duffle Bag/ Basket Bag
Size: 12 liters
Max. load: 8 kg
-max. height 34cm / min. height 21cm
-top lenght 50cm / bottom lenght 32cm
-bottom width 19cm
-Base: 100% Waxed Cotton canvas
-Lining: Waterproof Polyester fabric
- Two outer open pockets (front and back) (21cm in width, 16cm in height)
- two side pocket with waterproof YKK zipper (20cm in width, 13cm in height)
- Inner zipper pocket (15cm in width, 19cm in height)
- Top closure with zipper, folding and connecting two end with hooking the carabineer through two loops.
- Padded bottom and additionally reinforced.
- Adjustable leather handles: min. lenght 64cm, max. lenght: 90cm
The bag does NOT include a carabiner.
The Texwax material is designed to have a distressed, comfortable, worn-in look the more it is used.
TexWax is an extemely durable fabric that requires minimal care. However, just as you should not wash fabric upholstery or a leather product such as shoes, gloves, or jackets, you should not dry clean or use detergent on your TexWax products. Wax fabrics have been successfully used for many years without washing.
A periodic cleaning with a hose, damp cloth or soft scrub brush for heavy dirt is all that is needed. Your shower works equally as well. Sometimes a mild bar or flake soap (not detergent) or even Saddle soap will remove stubborn stains.
TexWax wax refinishing ointment (soon available in our online store) left to absorb for a day or so (a hair dryer will speed the process) will restore the wax finish. Iron only on low heat with a thin cloth or craft paper barrier between the fabric and the iron in order to redistribute wax and relax the fabric.
Darker shades are more successful than lighter shades in not showing soiling.
To be completely satisfied with the performance of your product, there are several important issues to remember:
- try water first with a slight brushing or scrubbing
- use a little bar soap or flaked soap or Saddle soap (leather soap), only if necessary, on specific areas only.
- NEVER use detergent, liquid or powdered.
- NEVER dry clean as the powerful environmentally damaging chlorinated solvents will remove the finish.
- SPARINGLY apply TexWax wax refinishing ointment and little heat from a hair dryer always helps.
- Bright and deep colors are subject to crocking and bleeding
- No guarantees can be made regarding lightfastness or color transference during washing or cleaning
Product is made in Hungary.
For personal pickup in Budapest use the following code at checkout: